Why a speech or workshop about diverse innovators and creativity? It’s important to reflect on our past roots to appreciate the present and embrace our future. Diversity and creativity, combined with execution, are the most powerful forces in any enterprise and if you look around carefully, it’s everywhere.
There are many misconceptions around innovations, inventions and their relationship to diversity. Nothing comes from nothing. Inventors and innovators find their inspiration all around them based on previous works, learning, and concepts. The world today is so busy that it’s suppressing creative thought. Everyone has ideas. The successful execution of those ideas is what makes some people accomplish feats that transform humanity.
Here are some of the innovators
- Julio C. Palmaz – Granted over 40 patents including the commonly used heart stent.
- Dr. Ellen Ochoa – The first Hispanic woman to go to space, inventor of three optical research patents.
- Dr. Dre
- Sugata Mitra
And many others!
In this keynote speech or workshop, Ariel Coro, a tech innovator engages your audience to learn about:
- What are the dots that connect all the successful inventors in history?
- The Diversity, Equity and Inclusion policies and attitudes that promote or squash innovation
- What are some of the misconceptions around inventions and inventors?
- How EVERYONE can become more innovative.
- How to boost your creativity by changing the way you think about problems.
- What are some of the questions that inventors are constantly asking themselves?
These innovators were able to connect humanities, sciences with imagination, perseverance and a sense of duty to humankind to make our world a better place in big and small ways. Bring this interesting and fun-filled keynote or workshop today to your organization and supercharge the creative output of your teams.