Edward Snowden was the cause of international turmoil and controversy when he revealed the secret surveillance programs conducted by NSA. This 30 year-old man took over international headlines when he revealed that the NSA tracked and spied on the communications of Americans. Ismael Cala recently dedicated an entire show to discuss the controversy. The invited…
The first motivational book on technology written for a Spanish Speaking audience
Hispanics could pay a very steep price for not leveraging the latest technologies. In El Salto, Ariel Coro shows us that we don’t have to work harder, only smarter, with technology on our side.
- Find employment using the latest technologies, and work virtually from anywhere.
- Save money on appliances, family vacations and even at the grocery store.
- Protect our families from digital predators.
- Obtain financing for your small business without ever setting foot in a bank.
- Use mobile technologies accept payments, make purchases, socialize, and much more.
El Salto is a survival guide for our digital times, it shows Hispanics how to reap the benefits from the latest technologies and get on the road to success.
ISBN: 978-0-307-94741-3 | 240 pages | $14.95 | Trade paper or ePub
Vintage Español, a division of Random House, Inc.