The first motivational book on technology written for a Spanish Speaking audience
Hispanics could pay a very steep price for not leveraging the latest technologies. In El Salto, Ariel Coro shows us that we don’t have to work harder, only smarter, with technology on our side.
- Find employment using the latest technologies, and work virtually from anywhere.
- Save money on appliances, family vacations and even at the grocery store.
- Protect our families from digital predators.
- Obtain financing for your small business without ever setting foot in a bank.
- Use mobile technologies accept payments, make purchases, socialize, and much more.
El Salto is a survival guide for our digital times, it shows Hispanics how to reap the benefits from the latest technologies and get on the road to success.
ISBN: 978-0-307-94741-3 | 240 pages | $14.95 | Trade paper or ePub
Vintage Español, a division of Random House, Inc.