This is a riveting, motivational and humorous story of how Ariel, unbeknownst to the Cuban Government, devised one of the first illegal satellite dishes to bring forbidden television channels such as CNN and HBO from the outside world to his friends and neighbors when he was only fifteen years old. He built the dish using…
Steve W.California Workforce & Economic Development- ICT & Digital Media
Drew G.National Electrical Contractors Association Midwest
Coro’s keynotes are dynamic, thought-provoking and filled with practical information that your conference or meeting attendees will find useful in their daily lives. Coro uses a combination of interesting case studies, captivating imagery and vivid examples that audiences remember long after his presentation. Coro successfully blends the coolest technologies with down-to-earth examples that combined with humor, a dynamic delivery and powerful storytelling, resonate with all types of audiences.
Coro’s Keynote Speeches will lift the audience’s spirits and give them that jolt of energy many events are eager to leverage.
The success of every business is ultimately tied to their capacity to innovate and adapt to the times. You only have to sit and contemplate the amount of companies that have not been able to adapt, once marketplace leaders, seemingly invincible, such as BlackBerry, Kodak, Polaroid, Atari, Commodore, amongst others, that revolutionized their respective industries…
Disruptive Tech Trends have the habit of changing complete industries in the blink of an eye. If businesses of any size and even complete industries are not carefully paying attention, their models can be transformed overnight leading to potential gains or disaster. With the new pace of innovation propelled by technological progress, industries are born,…
The Digital Revolution
How to leverage the technology around us.
Innovate like Steve Jobs
Fostering creativity and innovation in your organization.
Robots don’t ask for PTO
Learning to thrive in an increasingly automated world.
- The future of tech progress. What to expect in the next 5, 10 and even 20 years.
- Conquering the Digital Divide with open technologies.
- It’s all about the apps: How to be more effective and productive in the new App Revolution.
- Leveraging technology for your small business or start-up.
- Innovate like Steve Jobs. Fostering creativity and innovation in your organization.
- Fostering the entrepreneurial mindset in your organization.
- You have social media… now what?
- Empowering educators with accessible technologies for any classroom.